I have dedicated my life to Love. I am a Sacred Intimate. A teacher. An empath. And an ordinary, extraordinary woman.
But it wasn’t always that way. I spent my life pursuing the desires I had be taught to want. I desired all the standard stuff - love, financial freedom, a beautiful home, a smaller ass. I was told these things would lead to my happiness. Yet, happiness always remained a thing in the future.
They say it often takes a traumatic event to break us down and wake us up. That event happened with the death of my family. After that, the desires I had dedicated my life to having no longer made sense. Nothing made sense. I wanted a playful, happy life and had no idea how to do that. I quit my job and went in search of play.
I spent years taking classes, trainings, and working with private practitioners. I was unlearning all the ways I had become “not me”. I got back into the body I had abandoned. I healed my broken heart. My erotic nature awakened. Happiness and play were waiting for me right where I left them.
The path to fearlessly occupy our bodies, and open our hearts has many doorways. Through Playing Ground, I offer one of those paths. Love and play are my treasured maps.
Along my path to awakening I have:
- Taken a 3-year deep dive into the practice of Sacred Intimacy
- Studied the tools of Power and Surrender dynamics
- Taken 2 years of Process Therapy training focused on body-centered therapies
- Studied Tantra with Caroline Muir, Charles Muir, Dr. Rudy Ballentine and Steve and Lokita Carter
- Led sexuality workshops over the past 5 years at various personal growth events
I look forward to meeting you.